The Resource Center emphasizes hospitality, welcoming all who come in need of our services. Every individual who comes in need is served at no cost in a safe environment with dignity and respect.
Open six days a week, the Resource Center provides respite day shelter for the poor and homeless, as well as outreach, wellness and self-sufficiency programs.
- Meals operate 6 days per week providing breakfast and lunches to over 150 people a day.
- Clothing and Household Items Distribution provides clothing, toiletries and household goods to over 2,000 people annually. Appointments are necessary.
- Street Survival Services offers showers, telephones, mailboxes and emergency services to those living on the streets.
- Outreach and Advocacy helps clients who seek housing, entitlements, substance abuse and mental health services, healthcare, legal assistance, identification recovery and specialized programming to overcome the effects of trauma.
- Expressive Arts programming is designed specifically to address consequences of trauma in the individual and facilitate healing.
For more information on the Expressive Arts program please see our brochure.
As a social service agency providing food distribution, the West Side Catholic Center complies with the U.S. Department of Agriculture's non-discrimination policy. For further information regarding this policy click here.