About Us: Associate Board
The Associate Board of the West Side Catholic Center is comprised of Cleveland’s emerging civic and business leaders who are committed to the ongoing success of the WSCC as a leader in homeless services. The Associate Board's mission is to promote awareness of the WSCC in Cleveland, organize philanthropic initiatives, and provide volunteer service. As ambassadors of the WSCC, they have the opportunity to participate in many different ways including fundraising, public relations, outreach, and recruiting new members. Through the Associate Board we hope to cultivate, inspire, and empower a new generation of philanthropic leaders and supporters of the WSCC.
The Associate Board meets monthly to report on progress and to discuss new initiatives. Board meetings also provide a fun opportunity for networking and socializing with other members of the group. Committees meet monthly throughout the year to plan and carry out each of their specific objectives.
To learn more about the Associate Board and membership call the Advancement Department at 216.631.4741 ext. 132 or email email@example.com.
- Meaningful and impactful work with a premier social service provider in Cleveland.
- New and expanding network of young professionals.
- Opportunity to lend talents and plan creative events and activities.
- Interaction with members of the WSCC Board of Directors.
- Rewarding experience contributing to the quality of the programs of the WSCC.
Member Roles and Responsibilities
- To understand and promote the West Side Catholic Center’s mission and programs.
- To dedicate your time, talent, and treasures to the WSCC.
- To introduce peers to the WSCC.
- To contribute to the vision and direction of the Associate Board.
- To participate in Associate Board events and activities.
- To have fun!