How to Give: In-Kind Donations
JuLY In-Kind Donation Request
360 Backpacks & School Supplies
Each month, we focus on a special donation project in order to meet the needs of our clients. During the month of June, we are working to collect 360 Backpacks and school supplies for children in our community returning to school this fall. Please specify to WSCC staff at the drop-off site that your donation is for the Backpack/School Supply Collection. Large donation drop-offs should be coordinated with Allison Morford (216-631-4741 ex. 122).
General In-Kind Donation Requests
Thank you for your donations of new or gently used items for our Clothing and Household Distribution Program. We ask that you bring only season appropriate, practical clothing that is either new or clean and gently used. Our space is very limited. We can only accept TWO bags per delivery. Please note: WE DO NOT ACCEPT FURNITURE.
For larger deliveries, donors must contact Allison Morford at 216-631-4741 x122 to make arrangement prior to delivery.
We can accept donations Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 2:30PM.
DONATION DROP-OFF LOCATION CHANGE
Due to construction, starting June 19, 2017 all in-kind deliveries are to be dropped off at the trailers temporarily set up in the parking lot adjacent to the Ohio City Pizzeria on West 33rd Street. A WSCC employee or volunteer will assist you. Please do not leave unattended donations. Please check back here as we will include the latest updates and changes to the donations program. Thank you for your cooperation.
Click to see our Amazon Wish List.
- In Season clothing, especially plus size
- Socks, underwear, jackets, sweatshirts, men's and children's shoes
- Clean bed linens, towels, washcloths, blankets
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Small working electronics (Small TVs, radio, DVD players, toasters, coffeemakers, microwaves, heaters, vacuum cleaners, alarm clocks)
- Toiletries - Travel and full-sized (toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap/body wash, shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, disposable razors, lotion)
- Tylenol, foot powder, shoe inserts, used eyeglasses
- Outdoor survival Items (flashlights, umbrellas, backpacks, duffle bags, sleeping bags, air mattresses)
- Food items (coffee, sugar, dry drink mixes, cereal, soup, tuna, fresh fruits and vegetables, juices, bottled water)
- Baby and Children's Items - Clothing, diapers, baby wipes, formula, blankets, bedding, bottles, clean toys and books. No items with stains, worn appearance or missing parts.
- Recent magazines for the Resource Center
- Cleaning supplies for Zacchaeus families moving into housing