How to Give: In-Kind Donations
May In-Kind Donation Request
Each month, we focus on a special donation project in order to meet the needs of our clients. During the month of May, we are working to collect 50 buckets filled with cleaning supplies to be sent home with out clients exiting homelessness. These are often forgotten essentials and will help make a house a home.
General In-Kind Donation Requests
Thank you for your donations of new or gently used items for our Clothing and Household Distribution Program. We ask that you bring only season appropriate, practical clothing that is either new or clean and gently used. Our space is very limited. We can only accept TWO bags per delivery. Please note: WE DO NOT ACCEPT FURNITURE.
For larger deliveries, donors must contact Allison Morford at 216-631-4741 x122 to make arrangement prior to delivery.
We can accept donations Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 2:30PM.
Deliveries can be made to the double side door on West 32nd Street. A WSCC employee or volunteer will assist you. Please do not leave unattended donations.
Click to see our Amazon Wish List.
- In Season clothing, especially plus size
- Socks, underwear, jackets, sweatshirts, men's and children's shoes
- Clean bed linens, towels, washcloths, blankets
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Small working electronics (Small TVs, radio, DVD players, toasters, coffeemakers, microwaves, heaters, vacuum cleaners, alarm clocks)
- Toiletries - Travel and full-sized (toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap/body wash, shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, disposable razors, lotion)
- Tylenol, foot powder, shoe inserts, used eyeglasses
- Outdoor survival Items (flashlights, umbrellas, backpacks, duffle bags, sleeping bags, air mattresses)
- Food items (coffee, sugar, dry drink mixes, cereal, soup, tuna, fresh fruits and vegetables, juices, bottled water)
- Baby and Children's Items - Clothing, diapers, baby wipes, formula, blankets, bedding, bottles, clean toys and books. No items with stains, worn appearance or missing parts.
- Recent magazines for the Resource Center
- Cleaning supplies for Zacchaeus families moving into housing